2ND ANNUAL NARUSAKU HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE!
Hello, NaruSaku fandom!
Welcome to our second annual holiday exchange! If any of you remember last year we had this secret santa gift exchange and I wanted to continue it this year. NaruSaku may not have became canon but it is still canon many hearts on Tumblr. This exchange is a fun way to generate more fanart/fanfictions/edits/graphics/ect. in the fandom. It had been a rough couple of weeks but we are a strong family. And it’s also a great way to bring our fandom together for the holidays (whatever they may be)!
Everyone who enters this exchange will make some kind of NaruSaku-related gift for a randomly selected person. And, in turn, each person who enters this contest will receive a gift.
If you would like to participate in this exchange, please sign up by December 5th @ 11:59PM EST.
Please abide by that deadline because you will be assigned the person for whom you will be making a gift on December 7th .
Your gift must be finished and posted/submitted by December 31 @ 11:59PM EST.
So that means you’ll have almost the whole month of December.
HOW TO ENTER
To participate in the exchange, please send an ask/submission to this blog (narusakuexchange) by December 5th @ 11:59PM EST.
In that message, include the following information:
I would like (prompt): This is where you give us an idea of what you would like to receive. Do you have a preference of whether you want fanart or fanfic or an edit? Does that matter to you? What kind of theme do want in your gift? Do you want it to be AU, canon, part I, part II? Do you want smut? Do you want fluff? Do you have a specific scenario you want? You obviously don’t have to answer all these question, but these are just to give you an idea of what we’re looking for when we say prompt.
I do NOT want: If there is anything you absolutely do not want to see in your gift, please say so here.
I can offer: What kind(s) of gifts are you willing to make? Fanart? Fanfic? Edit? Please specify which ones you’d be willing to do.
Anything else: whatever
Please don’t send anon asks. We need to know your url so we can contact you to tell you who you will be making a gift for and we will also need to contact you when your gift is finished.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR GIFT
When you finish making your gift, post it on your blog.
***Please tag this blog (narusakuexchange) and the url of the person for whom you made the gift within the first 5 tags (otherwise it won’t show up).
You may also want to send us and the giftee an ask/message to say that you’ve posted your gift just in case we miss it in the tags. All the gifts will be reblogged here so that we can keep track of who has finished their gifts.
You can submit your gift any time after you’ve finished making it, but please please have it done by Dec 31st!
1. This is a NARUSAKU exchange, so please only ask for/create NaruSaku gifts. (Other pairings may also be included in the fanwork but only if the person for whom you’re making the gift specifically asked for it. But remember - mainly NaruSaku.)
2. Please try to keep who you are making your gift for a secret. It’s a lot more fun when it’s a surprise!
3. For this exchange, you can submit fanfics, fanart, or edits/graphics. But remember, this is a gift for another person in our lovely fandom. Please spend some time and consideration on your gift.
4. Please keep track of the deadlines. They are important if we want to make this exchange a success. If you think you’ll be running a little late with your gift or you need some more time, please message this blog and we will work something out.
5. By entering yourself in this exchange, you are making a commitment. Please, please do not enter if you are not absolutely sure you will be able to/want to make something.
6. Do the best that you can to abide by the prompt given to you. You don’t have to do it exactly. The prompt is more of a guideline. Some of them may end up being a little difficult, but please do your best! (And feel free to ask us questions if you need a bit of inspiration!)
7. HAVE FUN AND SHIP NARUSAKU!!!!
Thank you so much for reading through all this! We really hope to make this exchange fun and successful! So please, reblog, pass on the word to all your NaruSaku friends! The more people who enter, the more fun this will be!
If you have any questions at all, send us an ask to this blog or to one of our personal blogs.
Amanda (ryoshimahara) and Sushma (ewchihasush)