With that being said there is a NaruSaku event being planned.
Day 1 – The Wedding.
Pop open a bottle of champagne; we have a wedding to celebrate! It’s Sakura’s wedding day, but don’t limit your content to her walk down the aisle. You are free to include anything involved in the wedding process:
- The proposal
- The chaos of organizing the ceremony
- Wedding fears and disasters
- The ceremony
- A celebration with friends
- The honeymoon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The wedding itself is to celebrate Sakura’s union with Naruto, but don’t forget about other important people in her life that will want to share this day with her as well. I’m sure Ino wants a say in the flower arrangements, and Kizashi and Mebuki will be anticipating a dance with their daughter and son-in-law. AU concepts are accepted as well.
Day 2 – A Home for Two.
The focus is on Naruto and Sakura adjusting to married life and learning how to live with each other under the same roof. This is the day to write about Sakura picking up take-out after work because Naruto accidentally burned dinner again, or Naruto confronting Sakura about his secret stash of cup ramen that mysteriously vanished after spring cleaning. They laugh and have fun, they fight and they cry, but most of all they support each other through thick and thin. This is the time in their marriage before having kids, and they are thoroughly enjoying it together.
Note: If you want to explore concepts outside of life at home, feel free to include them getting settled into their careers, making plans to travel, and keeping up with friends. AU concepts are accepted.
Day 3 – Family.
This day will include the kids, and general day-to-day family activities. There is no set time-frame here, so you can start with Sakura’s first pregnancy, or skip ahead in time to the birth of her first grandchild. Here are some other ideas to get your motors running:
- Mebuki and Kizashi are coming over for dinner
- AUs involving Minato and Kushina
- Shinachiku’s first birthday party
- Team Seven reunion
- Watching the children grow up
- Naruto and Sakura reminiscing about their life together
Again, don’t limit yourself to NaruSaku interaction. There are a lot of people who Uzumaki Sakura considers part of her family and we want to give love to all of them.
Note: You don’t have to choose a particular set of kids. If you have a NaruSaku OC, share them with us! We want to see that family that you envision for our favorite couple. AU concepts are accepted.
1. Keep all content for the event tagged under “Uzumaki Sakura”, “NaruSaku”, and “Shinachiku” (when applicable). This will help keep the event content organized and easy to find. There is no reason to disturb unrelated tags.
2. If you are posting content that you did not create yourself, always provide a link to the source. We want to give all artists and writers direct recognition for their work. Please note that WeHeartIt, Photobucket, and other image hosting websites are not sources. Ask for help if you are having trouble with sourcing. If you can’t find a source for something don’t post it.
3. Keep posts about what’s happening in canon out of the tags during the event.
All information is taken from Slextrem on Tumblr slextrem.tumblr.com/post/12161…